You can contact solicitors and provide them with the details of the person arrested and if known, the station they are being held. It should be noted that ONLY the person arrested can appoint the solicitor.

(NOTE: CAGE represents cases of individuals based on the remit of our work. Supporting a case does not mean we agree with the views or actions of the individual. Content published on CAGE may not reflect the official position of our organisation.)